Through the ages, the Great White Shark has stirred up emotions of fear & fascination. We invite you to join us on an expedition into this noble savage’s world. You could get close and personal in the cage or enjoy the experience from the deck of the largest and most stable boat operating from Gansbaai Harbour.
- Early pick up at your hotel, en route to Gansbaai
- Breakfast, overview of day and safety briefing
- Launch from Gansbaai Harbour
- Anchor near Shark Alley and start cage diving
- Approx 5 hours out at sea to enjoy the interaction with one of the natures most awesome predators
- Viewing of Great White Sharks, seals, various birdlife and whales in season
- Return to Gansbaai harbour
- Lunch and viewing of DVD of day
- Handing out dive certificates to cage divers
- Return to Cape Town
PRICE: R1850.00 per person ( prices can sometimes change )
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
Includes: transport in luxury air-conditioned vehicle, continental breakfast on arrival, equipment on boat, snacks on boat, lunch and soft drinks. The boat operated by UnrealDive Expeditions
Excludes: DVD of the day
Experience one of the most awe inspring Western Cape Tours!
a) Departure from your hotel – Early
b) Shark Alley
a) An early departure is necessary to be able to spend as much time as possible in the presence of the Great White. Breakfast will be provided on arrival in Gansbaai, so need to worry about missing your hotel’s morning treats. After a full security briefing you will make your way to the boat waiting to take you out to the world-famous Shark Alley, off the coast of Ganbaai. (2h 30min)
b) Upon anchoring at Shark Alley you will get the chance to observe all of its inhabitants, from its seals and various birdlife, to Southern Right Whales visiting its waters in season (July to November), and of course the Great White shark. Full scuba gear will be provided for you to share the waters with the awesome creature from the safety of a cage. (3h)
c) Upon completion of your cage dive and arrival back at Gansbaai harbour, you will get the chance to watch the day’s actions on DVD while devouring a well-deserved lunch. On request, a certificate will be provided to you as to share with your friends and family this incredible day. (15min)
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- transport in luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- continental breakfast on arrival
- equipment on boat
- snacks on boat
- soft drinks
DVD of the day
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- No child rate
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Cash payments are to be made in South Africa Rands unless alternative arrangements have been made
- Full payment is to be made directly to the guide on commencement of the tour, unless otherwise arranged
General information & condition of sale
A deposit of 30% in advance by Paypal or otherwised arranged.
All tours are done by fully approved guides by the Dept of Environmental Affairs & Tourism of South Africa (Theta registered guides).
Different language guides can be obtained on request.
Cash payment to be made directly to the guide on commencement of the tour unless alternative arrangements have been made.
All tours are subject to a minimum no of passengers as well as subject to availability.
All tour departures are approximate & finalised the day before.
Luggage & personal possessions are carried at your own risk.
Tours are conducted in air-conditioned vehicles or similar.
All vehicles are fully insured against passenger liability.
All meals are for your own account unless arranged otherwise.
Cancellation fees will be calculated as follows:
- 60 to 31 days – 30%
- 30 to 15 days – 50%
- 14 to 2 days – 75%
- 2 days/ no 100%